We will get in touch with professional, experimented and highly qualified guides, with degrees and licenses from organisms that guarantee their special training, graduates from th Provincial School for Mountain and Trekking Guides (EPGAMT), the only school that specializes on the Aconcagua, accredited in the Argentine Association for Mountain Guides (AAGM) and members of the Professional Mountain and Trekking Guides (AGPMT). Some of the guides have licences from the UIGAM.
Transport in a private vehicle to and from Penitentes-Horcones in a private vehicle. We take you from our office in Penitentes to the entrance of Aconcagua Park, to start the trekking.
Confluencia and Plaza de Mulas: All nights of the trekking at double tents or dormitory domes (4 or 8 persons), , Full Board.
Mules for common equipment transportation from Penitentes to Camps back and forth. It means you won’t have to carry any tents or extra weight besides your personal gear. We own our own tame mules and our carriers are experimented, they know and handle their work with these animals, through family tradition.
All meals are included during the trekking. Meals are prepared daily by the cooks. Our diet include, among other things, fresh fruit, meat, chicken, vegetables, fresh eggs, bread and argentine wine. Our meals are energy balanced with all your body requires for the ascent. We are also are prepared to elaborate special meals, like vegetarian, celiac and other kinds.
There is permanent communication, through VHF, UHF radios, Satellite Telephones, between Camps, groups, Penitentes and Mendoza. This guarantees safety and organization that will lead our trekking to be a successful one.
The dining domes are completely equiped with tables, chairs, dishes and electricity, to provide the highest comfort and quality services. You will be attended by our Camp Team, in charge of preparing meals and of offering an excepcional service, a friendly treatment.
We provide our clients with the best mountain tents available (The North Face, Mountain Hard Wear) equipped with comfortable mats at the base camps. Also we have exclusive dormitory tents for 4 or 8 persons, with bunk beds, electric light and carpet. We have private bathroom for our clients, toilettes at Confluencia Camp. We also offered hot water baths at convenient prices.
Assistance in the obtainment of Aconcagua Provincial Park entrance permits. The Aconcagua is a reserved area, managed by the Government of the Province of Mendoza. To be able to enter the park one must obtain a permit, for trekking or for ascending to the summit. You will be personally assisted in this procedure at our sales office. The permit cost is not included in our services.
Facility for the deposit and care of equipment. A person in charge of the camp supervises your equipment while you ascend. Personal equipment reviews and advice for rental, if necessary
- Aconcagua Park Entrance Permit fee.
- Personal equipment (please check the required equipment in this file).
- Rescue costs or other costs due to the abandonment of the expedition. (Riding mule, pack mule, individual transfers, helicopter flight, extra nights, meals, extra costs for changes in your flight ticket, personal porter service, etc. – It is recommended to take out insurance to cover these expenses).
- Personal expenses (tips, laundry, phone, drinks, and mule service to transport equipment)
- Transfer in / out Mendoza – Penitentes.
- Travel and Medical insurance.
- Accommodation, meals and Drinks not specified in the itinerary. E.g.: Lunches and Dinners in Mendoza/ Penitentes.
- Transport in / out Hotel- Airport.
- Any other service not mentioned as included.